Monday, March 9, 2009

Poptropica How To Find Hidden It














Tuesday, March 3
We must go back in Western Sahara about 1200km, southern Morocco.
At noon, we eat in a small restaurant, next to a butcher is one chooses his piece of meat grilling. I get a call from my son Julian, who delighted me and told me his success to these tests for the post of team management for maintenance equipment to the station. It begins in April in the Paris region. This is a wonderful day for him and me of course because a few months ago that he hoped that position. In the evening, there arises a Dakkla, city at the end of a peninsula, the Kingdom of the surfers, kite surfing and windsurfing. We wanted to take shelter in a complex "dakkla attitude" but the track is very difficult for the bikes and we will without giving a tug at my heart because the site is magical. We change our plans and find a hotel in town. I will spend the day on a cloud and surely one of the most beautiful in this new journey by Julien I shared the evening with his mother and my parents.




0 comments:

Post a Comment