Monday, March 9, 2009

Preston And Steve Sound Clip


















Friday, March 6
Till a little late but our bodies needed rest.
The team will end this evening in Essaouira.
I leave with Didier for a walk in the Medina of Tiznit. There is a photo shop and we took the opportunity to empty our digital camera on usb or dvd. It is also developing some pictures on paper to view of prices which are well below those at home. An optician will give me my sunglasses in a state (lost a screw) and ask me a smile to thank him hard to find a pair of slippers in my 45/46 but I get a end! choosing the color will remain single . And after we resumed the various shopping road.
is a coastal road is once again superb with beautiful views. Didier
Tonight will be a restaurant fish in the port and come back satisfied and delighted.
We like good European tourists, it will eat a good pizza in an Italian restaurant in the middle of Medina, where he had not long ago that we had not arrived and it will be appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment