Saturday, January 29, 2011

Can I Crush My Can Of Diced Tomatoes

Parents; Krzysztof Kieslowski


"Our relationship with our parents is inherently unfair. When they are at their best, beautiful, energetic, lively, loving, we do not know because we are not yet there. Either we are so small that it escapes us completely. Then when we grow up and reach the age of understanding, they begin to age. They have the same energy. They no longer have the same taste for life when they were young. They have experienced disappointments and failures. They became bitter. I had wonderful parents. Great. Only I could not realizing in time. I did not know because I was too stupid, too young. Then we do not have enough time to love, we are caught by our own work. We have a family, children. Of course, we continue to call them to say "I love you, Mom." But the problem is not there. We are no longer at home. Now our parents feel a constant need we have with them. For them, we are always children who need protection. But we try to escape them, and it is our right. So I think that the relationship between parents and children is always unfair. Simple as that. All generations suffer from this "injustice." The important thing to realize. "


-
cinema and I , Krzysztof Kieslowski

0 comments:

Post a Comment